The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands, as a Public Law body with its own legal status linked to the General State Administration, in compliance with Law 19/2013, of 9 December, on transparency, access to public information and good governance, publishes the following up-to-date information periodically on its corresponding website and electronic headquarters, which we offer with the firm intention of maintaining responsible, fluid and multidirectional communication with our stakeholders.
Institutional, organisational and planning information
- Applicable regulations
- Record of Treatment Activities
- Code of Ethics
- Organisational description
- Identification of persons in charge (profile and background of persons in charge)
- Plans and programmes
- Level of compliance and results
- Measurement and assessment indicators
Economic, budgetary and statistical information
- Contracts awarded
- Contract amendments
- Withdrawals or cancellations
- Contract statistics
- Smaller contracts
- List of agreements signed
- Management orders and in-house orders
- Subcontracting (information not available at the moment)
- Public subsidies and grants
- Annual accounts
- Audit reports and audits by external audit bodies
- Indemnities received by senior officers (no payments were made to any senior member of this APB during the 2022 financial year)
- Decisions for authorisation or recognition of compatibility affecting employees
- Authorisation for private activity upon termination of senior officials in the National Government or similar positions in the Autonomous Community (no action was taken in authorisations in 2022 as they were not requested either)
- Statistical information necessary for the assessment of the level of compliance and quality of the public services under its competence
- Anti-Fraud Plan of the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands
Legally relevant information
In 2020, the material drafting of the Strategic Plan of the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands was completed, mainly with data from 2017 and 2018, and developed through contract reference E16-0110. This contract has been concluded.
Subsequently, in May 2021, the last amendments were made to the Strategic Plan. In the time that has elapsed since the Strategic Plan was drawn up, important events and changes have taken place in society and the economy, which will undoubtedly affect the future. These include the presence of the COVID 19 pandemic. On the other hand, by Order TMA/1014/2022, of 7 October 2022, the new STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK OF THE STATE-OWNED PORT SYSTEM (MESPE) was approved, whose strategies and objectives are an obligatory reference for all Public Administrations.
In this context, the APB has decided to update the Strategic Plan, which will establish the development model and the strategic position of the Port Authority. An Executive Summary of the Strategic Plan will also be drawn up, which will serve as an image and reference for society and APB’s stakeholders.
The “Technical Assistance for updating the Strategic Plan of the Balearic Islands Port Authority (ref. E22-0098)” was contracted to update the Strategic Plan in February 2023. Work on updating the Strategic Plan has already begun and is expected to be completed before the end of 2023.
This section is proposed in accordance with article 17 et seq of the Transparency Law.