In compliance with Article 10(1)(2) of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands provides the following information:
- Company name: AUTORITAT PORTUÀRIA DE BALEARS.
- Registered office: Moll Vell, 3-5 Palma 07012
- Telephone no.: (+34) 971 22 81 50
- Fax: (+34) 971 72 69 48
- Electronic mail: email@example.com
- Tax no. (NIF): Q 0767004E
These General Conditions regulate the use of the Website www.portsdebalears.com (hereinafter, Website or www.portsdebalears.com) that the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands makes available to you as a User.
The use of the Website implies full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions in force at each time the User accesses it. Therefore, if you do not agree with any of the conditions established here, you must refrain from using this Website.
The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, at any time these General Conditions, as well as their configuration, location and any other general or particular terms, regulations of use, instructions or notices that may be applicable. Furthermore, it reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or stop operating the Website at any time.
Access to www.portsdebalears.com is free of charge to users and unrestricted.
Access, navigation and use of the website www.portsdebalears.com is the responsibility of the User, whereby the latter undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content displayed on the Website www.portsdebalears.com is protected by the Industrial and Intellectual Property regulations.
The contents of the portal (including databases, images, drawings, photographs, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands, or of the content providers.
The trademarks, trade names and distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands or their legitimate owners, such as links and advertising banners, and are duly registered or in the process of being registered.
The use or access to the page does not attribute any right to the user over the aforementioned distinctive signs.
The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands authorizes the Users of the Website to use, view, print or download the contents of the same solely and exclusively for their private use.
Therefore, any communication and/or distribution of said content for commercial or lucrative purposes is strictly prohibited; as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation. For any use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the written consent of the owner of the rights in question, without in any case the lack of response being considered presumed authorisation.
It is strictly prohibited to delete or manipulate the "copyright" sign or any other indication that reflects the subjection of the object to copyright or registered trademark as well as the protection systems or digital fingerprints that could be included in the contents.
At www.portsdebalears.com, the user can find links to other web pages through different buttons, links, etc. These links do not imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit these destinations and therefore is not responsible for the results obtained through them.
The hyperlinks contained in www.portsdebalears.commay lead to third-party Web pages, so the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said pages and, in no case imply any relationship between the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands and the persons or entities that own such content.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands declines any responsibility regarding the information found both outside and inside this page when it is not directly managed by its Web master. Reserving the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its Website or its configuration and presentation, as well as temporarily suspend access to it.
Both access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands will not be responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use of the information, nor will it be responsible for the veracity of all the commercial information contained in the property offers on the Web Site, this information being the direct responsibility of the providers thereof.
In addition, it is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used to connect to the services and content of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
DILIGENT USE OF EMAIL ADDRESSES
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the email addresses provided on the Website, assuming sole responsibility for their use for illicit purposes or contrary to the provisions of these conditions.
These email addresses are provided to users for them to send their queries, comments, suggestions, exercise of rights, etc. by email. Depending on the type of query made, the user must specify the subject of the same, as long as they are related to the commercial activity of the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Spanish law will be applicable to the content of the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands’ website and the jurisdiction to which the owner of this page submits for the resolution of any dispute that may arise from their relationship with the User is that of the Competent Courts and Tribunals of the Balearic Islands, Spain
The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands is committed to respecting user privacy and protecting their personal data. It has therefore adopted the measures required by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Protection of Personal Data, as well as the security measures provided for in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves said Organic Law.
The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands sets out its policy on the use of personal data provided by you:
- What security measures are taken for safeguarding your information against any possible abuse or unauthorised access: the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands has taken the security measures required to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access in view of the state of the art, its reserved status, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data supplied in compliance with what is established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, by means of which the Regulation of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data, was passed.
- To whom your data is disclosed: The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands will not disclose personal data to third parties without your prior consent, unless such disclosure is required by law or is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which it is being processed.
- How long your data is kept: The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands will only keep the personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of its collection or subsequent processing.
- The security measures adopted to safeguard your data against misuse or unauthorised access: The Port Authority of the Balearic Islands has adopted the necessary security measures to prevent misuse, alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access and theft of the reserved personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, in compliance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulation of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- For legal reasons, the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands can and must provide any data required to the competent authorities in accordance with Spanish law in the event of a court order, which is only given when a judge has a firm suspicion that the user has carried out illegal activities. In this case, and with the intention of collaborating with the justice system, the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands may record and subsequently, on presentation of the legally required court order, provide the police with information relating to the IP address that identifies the user's connection, as well as the exact time of connection, user names and passwords, among others. In any case, IP addresses and connection times are only recorded for those services where it is suspected that a user may be making illegal use of them.
- Users have recognised and may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Port Authority of the Balearic Islands, at Moll Vell 3 - 5, 07012 Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears.